Monday, July 07, 2014

Time's Up

Photo Credit: http://stockfresh.com
Time is up! Good job to those who posted before midnight...everyone who posted after or have yet to post, I hope you do a better job of time management for the second half of the novel.

A couple of notes:
1) Be on time! You have had weeks to get this done, and you will have two more for this next section. Waiting until the last minute is always a bad choice. If you want credit for your comments, they must be on time.
2) Make sure you are demonstrating thought in your posts...that is hard to do in two or three sentences. I asked for a solid paragraph. I hate to put sentences constraints on that, but be in the 7-10 range from now on. You might get away with less, but not much less.
3) A reminder that you don't have to answer my questions. You can talk about whatever you like...and even talk about what others have written about. Remember, this should be a classroom discussion...without the classroom.

Good job, and I hope you're enjoying the novel. Even if you're not, I hope there are some thought-provoking ideas here.

On to the next section!

No comments: