Monday, August 27, 2012

The Paper

http://serc.carleton.edu/images/sp/carl_ltc/wacn/writing.jpg
I would like you to use this blog post to ask questions you may have about writing the paper. As the questions come, I will answer them here. This will allow me to answer your questions in a more efficient manner, as students tend to ask similar questions.

Due to my own failure to read through the assignment page carefully, there has been some confusion about the writing prompt. It should read:

"Both novels have stories and storytelling at the core of their plots. Choose one of the novels and write an essay that explains how storytelling or stories are involved in the plot and how that involvement helps shape the novel. 


I expect a solid introduction and conclusion. Your paper should provide insightful analysis using specific examples of support. Show me what you know. No research is to be included in this essay."

So you should only be writing about one of the two novels in the paper. The test on the first day will be on both novels, but your paper should only be about one of them. 

If you have other questions, leave them in a form of a comment on this post. 



1 comment:

term paper topics said...

If truth be told awe-inspiring toil with the blog. I do akin to your durable employment and will hang around for more post from you as post gave me satisfaction and gives some helps to do same work. Thanks a lot…………………………